Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Execution of All Things

It's a pretty nice little Sunday here in Pittsburgh. The sky is completely clear with perfect blue skies, not to mention that the temperature is prime for your favorite sweater and knit cap. One thing is missing, though... Miss you, Joe. Remember the time you told me that November 29th would always remind you of me because it's "our" day? I guess that the joke's on me... it's just not funny.

Anyway, I really think that I should move to Portland. I've considered Chicago and have recently been asked to look into D.C. While I do love Chicago and think that D.C. is pretty cool, I am not very "metro-chic"... or whatever. I'm more like on of those people who scrape the dirt out from under their nails with the edge of a paperback book only to have it appear an hour later when all I've been doing was typing about fucking soy. It's okay, though; I embrace my inner dirtball. I've never been to Portland - or out west at all, for that matter - but as far as I can tell from Google image, it is calling my name.


I also accidentally started "following" myself on here. I'm not sure how I did that or how to remove it, but it's borderline embarrassing. Whatever... meow for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment