Saturday, November 28, 2009

In my head, in my heart, in my soul...

Tomorrow marks the one year anniversary of a beautiful person's death. My mental health (which is already not necessarily "healthy") will be questionable for the next few days. To David's family and friends, my heart goes out to you.

Soundtrack to my life right now: Cat Power - He Was a Friend of Mine.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v35QlMywH6s

Tomorrow is also the eight year anniversary of George Harrison's death. Rest in power, man.


I would make this cooler if I knew how.. but that will all come in due time. For now, I am researching the benefits of soy in an empty library with the world's largest iced coffee, Lucero on my iPod, and the company of Ms. Jenny Schaeffer. Don't tell, but we stuck it to the man today; I presented her with an illicit copy of Microsoft Word. Perhaps this isn't the best place to disclose that information.... Let the ramifications come as they may....

No comments:

Post a Comment