Friday, February 5, 2010

Ben Kweller - Thirteen

I want to sit in the shower. I want to pull the curtain when the unwanted are lurking. I want to go to a castle. I want to sleep through my 8 a.m. exam as a direct result of late night adventures. I want an amazing view. I want innocence. I want unknown. There is no use in wanting. You get what you need.

This snow storm might be "paralyzing" but it is beautiful... the worst to hit PA in years. The tree outside of the house is collapsing. Perhaps it represents the significance of the demise of Melwood and the crew that came with it all. How things have change from the first night I saw the digs. Here's you to, 504. It's been a good run, buddy.

We played Apples to Apples and hide-and-go-seek in the dark. It was a good night. There is no use in complaining. And, on top of that, no need.

No comments:

Post a Comment