Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Earth is Not a Cold, Dead Place

Armed with six shirts, five pairs of pants, three pairs of socks (covered by plastic bags), a coat, two pairs of gloves, a scarf, and a hat, I set out to brave the fierce cold and hit the slopes of the Peterson Event Center with me mates. Mistakes were made as I pulled a sneak attack on Joe. Without a second thought, Joe rose from the ground faster than the speed of light and brutally attacked my defenseless body. Snow was shoved down every opening in my clothing that Joe could find. Later, Chris showed me the ramifications of a completely legal, justified, and perfect snowball pitch by chasing me down, pulling my feet from under me, and shoving my face into the snow while filling my hat with the powdery fluff. Immediate brain freeze to ensue. I suppose this may have been karma, for I did tackle some turd's snowman. You win some.... you lose some.

School has been canceled for three days. We have been in the house since Friday, more or less. Mine and Chris's actions via facebook last night show how truly insane we are becoming from being trapped in doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment