Wednesday, February 17, 2010

If I could do anything, I'd build a movie theater on the moon

It's like windshield fluid. It cleans my windows and clears off all the bullshit that has accumulated. But when it's are cold, it crystalizes, becomes hard, and obstructs my view tenfold worse than what it ever was. In this form, though, it is so abstractly beautiful. How can it be so extreme on opposite ends of the spectrum? The wipers sweep and it's gone as quickly as it came. Although, as fortunate or unfortunate as it may be, it always comes back.


I want this to be my life:
"The walls of the shed collapsed one autumn afternoon - "a leaf too many," her father joked - and the next day he made new walls of shelves, so that the books themselves would separate inside form outside. (The new, overhanging roof protected the books from rain, but during the winter the pages would freeze, come spring, they let out a sigh). He made a little salon the the space, carpets, two small couches, he loved to go out there in the evenings with a glass of whiskey and a pipe, and take down books and look through the wall at the center of the city."
.....Sans the whole Nazi Germany thing....


Should have went to bed earlier, as I am exhausted anyways.... but I stayed up to witness how incredibly insane Shaun White is on the snowboard. He killed everyone. It's almost unfair how good some people are at things while I am so painfully mediocre. Speaking of pain, one of the most painful feelings in the world is typing 5:30 into your alarm clock. Gahhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment