Monday, February 8, 2010

You're gonna be the one who saves me...

I believe that one of the better decisions I've made in my life was kissing the street performer in Australia. While roaming the streets of Surfer's Paradise one night, we stumbled across beautiful foreign men playing music on the corner. I had my sights set on the guitar player with long, dark hair. I made it a point to tell my friends how much I wanted to make out with him and they proceeded to shout this to him. Was this necessary? Probably not. Did it change my life? Kind of. In the midst of Oasis - Wonderwall, I grabbed the guitarist's head and kissed him while he continued to strum his music machine. All of the people gathered on the corner cheered as one of the more epic events of my life took place. After the public intimate session, we exchanged a smile and never crossed paths again. Perhaps some day....

No comments:

Post a Comment