Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Human dungeons n'at

If I were a critic, I'd give "The Road" some thumbs up. It's scary and depressing and - if you're a big sissy like me - you'll cry enough to fill the Allegheny.

Le Crew talked about the gang we would form for survival. Joe is definitely in, as he would be the most vicious and fearless leader of all. Of course, all of the roomies are invited - even Jenny who wants to eat us and myself who would heavily invest in some mighty fine drugs (please, you know they would be necessary for peace of mind during the effing Apocalypse). We decided we could add on a few friends - Marie, Noelle, Andrew (did we speak of anyone else?)... you all make the cut, even though you guys would be of no physical help to the gang.

I am in a surprisingly upbeat mood today! Although, it is not helping get the work done. Seeing as how I have obligations on my day off tomorrow, I am going to turn into crazy coffee queen this weekend. To all of those who may encounter me: I APOLOGIZE in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment