Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I've got this thing that I consider my only art: Fucking people over.

Today, I was stuck in a traffic jam on the parkway with my gas light on. During the standstill, I smoked my last Marlboro Light and jammed obnoxiously loud to truly terrible music that blared soley from the driver side speaker (as I've blown out the passenger side speaker in my parent's third consecutive car). No worries, though, fate was on my side; I made it to a gas station just in time to pump five dollars worth of gas... enough to safely return my mother's car to Latrobe with an empty tank. She was unpleased, but I have no care since I am a poor, suffering college student with no source of income but an endless pile of debt that continues to stack itself infinately further toward the sky.

I am going to my baby sister's swim meet tonight where she will be swimming the event of my glory days. She rules... when she doesn't suck. Later, I am going to have a few good beers, a few good friends, and a few good chats at my mama's house. Who says you can't go home? I do wish, though, that my buddies didn't move to Philly, Texas, the Big City, and the likes... bummer times, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment