Thursday, December 24, 2009

So, this is Christmas. What have you done?

I'm not sure I've cared about the "true" meaning of Christmas since I was about eight. I would wake up and sing "Happy Birthday" to Jesus... ugh...
Regardless, I don't know what has happened to christmas. We used to build ginger bread houses, make maps and plans to stalk big houses with beautiful lights, and spend infinate hours making cookies that would have been better had we just went to the store and bought them (obviously, that wasn't the point). I keep getting distracted by the George Harrison videos playing in a different tab on YouTube... so perfect, it hurts. ANYWAYS, it's like the day comes and goes and that was that. I do that with many things, though; slowly build up anticipation that makes things bigger in my head than they ever really should be.. which ends up making everything a slight disappointment and causes me to just go through the motions. I need a little light in my life, geeze!


Happy Christmas. War is over... if you want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment