Sunday, December 13, 2009

Please don't wake me, please don't shake me. After all, I'm only sleeping.

Last night I had a dream that you were only gone because you had been in jail. Of course, you were incarcerated under false pretenses. When you got out, we were hanging out in my bed and having a grand ole time. I woke up suddenly and searched around the room in desperation, but you were no where to be found. Dreaming about you is such a bummer; I love seeing you, but I hate having to miss you twice as much when I wake up.

On the bright side, Lena and I went to Chalk Dinosaur, Harrison Wargo, and Good Old War last night. The drummer from GOW is beautiful, funny, talented, and perfect. I need to some how devise a flawless plan to make this creature of the Gods fall into uncontrollable love with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment