Monday, December 7, 2009

In the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make

I don't mean to wish my life away, but I really wish that it were tomorrow at about 11 a.m. My third final would be over and I would be snugging so hard in my bed after a thirty hour study binge. Instead, I must suffer through the next twenty two hours while acquiring an excruciating neck knot/cramp and memorizing an abundance of information that will soon become dust in the back of my brain.

On the bright side, The Beatles are so good... and I am still truly devastated that I am incapable of falling in love with and pledging eternity to George Harrison. It is almost creepy, but I love him. Currently jamming to the later albums - circa 1968 through the demise - and studying for a class that has encompassed the band in their entirety. It's a pretty good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment