Monday, December 21, 2009

It's a yum-yummy world made for sweethearts

First and foremost... Happy birthday, Eric Schaeffer. And a big thank you to your mother for making a lovely homemade dinner and an awesome homemade ice cream cake... yumz!

As per my blog...
The snow is quite beautiful when it first falls... but after the city unleashes it's polluted fury on the soft and delicate, it becomes an extremely unflattering embellishment atop the town and is rather unappealing to onlookers. Also, when I say delicate, I speak only in terms of it's looks; as any snow-goer knows, the entity of snow often causes short-term epidemics for unfortunate drivers, such as myself (worst driver ever, with or without the snow... but definitely fear for your life should you ever have the misfortune of riding in a half ton metal machine, aka a car, with me).

On a tangential note - because Gawd knows I can't form a complete thought without venturing down an adjacent pathway - my mind is rather perplexed by you. It is highly likely that you are to blame for a vast portion of my mental calamity. Don't be so vain, I use the term "you" very loosely and am aiming the word at a collaboration of several things... mostly boys in general, though. Yes, I am being the quintessential female tonight/this morning... yuck.

It's more than pathetic that my infrequent insomnia results in absolutely nothing productive. I stalk people - most of whom I don't particularly even care about - on Facebook, try to scam answers out of Google on who will be playing at Bonnaroo in 2010, and conjure up lists of the potential humans I would eat... should I ever eat a human. I need someone to snug... luckily my doggies love me and I will be spending the next four nights with them in the sad and pathetic hick town in which my mother resides. I secretly love many things about it, but try to keep that a secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment