Friday, December 25, 2009

I ain't a playa... I just crush a lot.

Ugh... I just received this message:


8:48 PM
To: sarah v
hey there hows it going ?? just came across ya profile and gotta say that your very attractive lol hot bod. this is a very random message but i thought what the hell, so hopefully you hear me out :P basically i'm married and bored in my relationship and am looking for some no strings no hassle fun with a likeminded person. it's got to be veryyy discrete and fun and i know your probably thinking why would i do this ? well every1 goes through a rough patch and everyone is different and i definately have my reasons but dont wanna and cant break up. spose it may sound unfair but i never judge another person because ur not in their shoes. anyhow, for me my sex life is no where near as frequent or as good as it should be, so im searching for a hot mistress type girl who is as wild as me and into thrilling rendevouz. im very good looking too, 27 male gold coast, alot of girls of my friends etc hit on me but i cant do any thing coz im married, but im considered hot as no doubt. i got a webcam and i got pics but i aint gonna post em on myspace but if you got msn messenger or something i can show ya. u wont be dissapointed at all thats 4 sure. so yeah babe, if ur not into this sorta thing then thats cool, sorry to bother ya...but if u are or if ur a little curious , let me know...i would love to talk more :)thanks,rob ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment