Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I'm coming down fast, but I'm miles above you

So, it is going on thirty two straight hours that I've been awake with only four hours of sleep before that. College is a rough life; it drains the soul and reeks havoc on stress levels. However, after a final next Tuesday, I am done for the semester.

I'm pretty stoked about today - I'm pretty sure I did quite well (!) on my Psychiatric nursing final, my Urban dress was awaiting my lengthy absence from the 'Wood, and Johnny V bought me a fajita burrita from Mad Mex. My dress is cute and actually fits my "viscus" chest much better than anticipated... classy style at the Ugly Sweater Party n'at. On the down side, I look like an effing MANIAC. A photo update of my sleepless existence to ensue with this entry's conclusion. I was a manic maniac driving Jenny around and spewing words after my exam a few hours ago... it was epic. I'm sorry that you missed it.

I have an ethics class from five until eight (thirty eight straight awake hours) that I must attend, and then I am going to crash so hard. I might not see daylight until my Thursday "HESI" exam at noon. A secret between the virtual world and myself - aka no secret at all - adderall may or may not be my new best friend. I was a learning fiend last night who soaked up mass amounts of information toward a subject in which I have no interest. I had big plans for this blog today, but I'm pretty sure that my brain is mush and I can't recall any information or even form complete sentences right now.

Until next time, virtua, I leave you with these for your viewing pleasure/comedic relief:




Infinite hours of studying ain't no thang.








A pseudo-celebration of completed finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment