Monday, January 18, 2010

The Beautiful Truth

I don't need you to admit it to anyone but yourself, but I need you to at least do that... to admit that what you do is completely unfair. I gave in to the reference, damn it... but I doubt that anyone but Jenny even reads this (I actually don't even know if she does), so it doesn't matter much.

The illness that is taking over my upper body has made its way into my ears... the worst. I love how most of my blogs are about being such a downer (I don't actually mean "love" in the literal sense). I need to find something to make myself happy, but that's the exact problem; I'm too upset about nothing to make myself do anything that will fix me all better (that sounds like a two year old, but since I'm complaining, why not?). It's a vicious, vicious cycle. Also, I can barely stop coughing enough to type a sentence and the immediate respiratory alkalosis that follows the violent hack session makes me too loopy to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment