Sunday, January 17, 2010

I am hangin' from a rope. I will haunt you like a ghost.

Dear Winter,

Please, please don't do this to me again:I can feel you starting. I can feel you feeding my eyes the darkness that allows them to consume my body with excessive amounts of sleep. I can feel you sucking the soul from me the same way you suck the sun from the sky at 5 p.m. Not to mention, I am already falling severely behind on my school work. I need to get out of there; it's not my bag anymore... not that it ever really was.

I need my next two week diversion to momentarily keep my mind from wondering down all of the wrong paths. Eek, so many wrong paths lately. I want to regret them, but there's really no point. Perhaps I should make my diversion a cause and not a human. Haiti, for example. I should find a way to help with Haiti. Unfortunately, I am far too lazy and selfish today to do anything of the sort.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AovtZ1Zxdw
Margot and the Nuclear So and So's - Broadripple is Burning

No comments:

Post a Comment