Wednesday, January 6, 2010

bullet proof... i wish i was

Sitting in clinical frontloading, contemplating slowly and painfully gouging my eyes from their sockets with a sparkley, pink lead pencil out of sheer boredom; I just need some sort of thrill. Plus, I'm in a room full of senior nursing students. They should know how to help, right? Doubtful. I got really drunk last night. Damn you, bubbly wine. Regretable? Eee...define regret. I also moshed way too hard last night (to A Day To Remember, nonetheless). I can't fathom how people do it for a full set and still manage to function. I am walking around like a rigor mortis corpse. There is a stiff pain from the nape of my neck to my tail bone. The other nurses are already bugging out about the work this semester. I wish I knew how to spell the noise I am making right now...

This blog is a hallmark example of flight of ideas. I am manic, it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment