Monday, January 4, 2010

You used to be one of the rotten ones...

A weird rash is consuming random parts of my body. It is only a matter of time until I am fully covered in the itchy, putrid bubbles that began as a small patch on my left forearm. I should go get it looked at so that I can receive some sort of medicated cream that will stop the spread. However, a few friends and I thought it would be a good idea to become burn buddies on New Year's Eve. My burns are on my wrist. The problem lies in the fact that I will be sent to the psych ward on the grounds of attempted suicide should any logical doctor catch wind of the burns that are scattered about the major arteries and veins in my wrist. Bummer times.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdQz9ghg_sk&feature=related
I Don't Blame You - Cat Power

No comments:

Post a Comment