Thursday, January 21, 2010

A walking, talking pit of disease and despair

Is it possible for your lymph nodes to explode? I should know that, but I don't. Taking an educated and rational guess, I am going to say no... but the nodes in my neck honestly feel like they couldn't hold another drop of infection. And my cough? It sounds like a pissed off, dying bull. A dying bull who is trying will all his might to expel the fluid in his lungs. The fluid that is tantalizingly killing the mean son of a bitch in a slow and cruel - but possibly deserved - way. Then there is the hazardous, toxic waste spewing from the pig-like fountain on my face (aka my nose). Nah, it's not really hazardous waste, but the viscous fluid flowing from my nostrils toward my lip really is that bright yellow/green color. Although, it might actually be toxic should a healthy human come into contact with it. Sometimes, like when I am laying down, it coagulates in one canal or the other... the side on which I whine and moan to determines the side on which I am partially suffocated. My brain feels like a balloon is being blown up in the "false" space (sub-arachnoid, if I'm not mistaken) and increasing my intracranial pressure (ICP, but not in the juggalo way) to a nearly unbearable state. My ears, too, are feeling the ramifications of such.

The way my dogs snug me is by far the best. After an excessive attack via jump session, I lay on the couch and they nuzzle perfectly into any nook or cranny they find. It's wonderful. So, pack your bags and come back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment