Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I was amazed at the colors and shapes you do.

Things that I should do soon, if not immediately:

1. Stop the insanity... for my sake and for the sake of everyone around me.
2. The paper that I was supposed to do today... but got free Red Robin - compliments of Lena's mom - instead.
3. Read the books that I got as Christmas gifts.
4. Take the TV from Lena's room so that I can hibernate in my cave for the next four months with the assistance of DVDs.
5. Find a profession that does not make me want to die. This one is especially good timing, seeing as how I am a senior in college.
6. Become less anti-social so that this can come to an end someday in the very near future.
7. Get my skin disease checked. I really hate skin.
8. Discontinue going to bed at 5 a.m. when I have to wake up at 9 a.m. I am getting more haggard by the minute. Shit.


My life would be better ten fold if you would just love me back, George Harrison.

No comments:

Post a Comment